Sunday, August 22, 2010

Making summer memories, left , right and in the water.

The end of August is almost in sight now. Once September starts everything will be more rushed and crazy with the start of school teaching Irish step and teaching Sunday school at church! I'm worried that I won't be able to schedule everything.

But why think about that right now? I think I'll just daydream about the rest of this month and all the last minute parties I can plan! We never really did that beach party I wanted......

But then I guess it's the little things that make summer so special.

Like Going to the Russian evening service with a bunch of friends and then finding out at the last minute it's canceled, so instead, heading to the park to walk along the waterfront, but ending up, kind of on accident but mostly on purpose, jumping into the pacific ocean with all of our clothes on.

Or maybe a special moment could be swimming at Whatcom falls and accidentally going over one of the falls and then watching in wonder as a certain sister decides to do the same, only on purpose. Only then we were stuck and couldn't get out. Boy are we stupid!

Just for the record both of these incidents happened in the past week.

Ever wonder how boring summer would be without water?

No comments:

Post a Comment